Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Doctor Visit...

Taegan had her 4 month checkup and shots today. I came home sick at noon today, I have been dealing with an upset stomach lately and it got the better of me today. So little missy and I spent the afternoon sleeping until it was time to head to the doctor. Dad went with us and held her hand while she got the shots and Mom came in to save the day after it was all over. She really let the nurses know that she does not like shots and that she would prefer to smile and laugh with them when they are not hurting her!! She is hoping next time that they will be nicer(although they won't).
We have had a busy few weeks that have passed that I thought I would update you on. On August 23rd went spent the evening in Lawrence to attend a wedding reception of one of Justin's cousins. This was the first time a lot of his extended family had met Taegan, so it was quite a treat getting to show her off. She spent the evening with us until about 8 when my parents came to get her so that Justin and I could have a nice evening to ourselves. Little did we know that I would get a migraine and head back to the hotel early-what a nice evening together! Here are some pictures of us that evening...
This is her new special outfit for the evening!
An attempt at a family picture...we tried.
Time for her evening snooze, thanks Grandpa Greg!
I will leave you with some FUN pictures of her that we have been doing around the house. She continues to do things everyday that make us laugh and realize how lucky we are to have this little light in our lives!!! We love you Taegan! OH-I almost forgot to tell you how big she is now that she is 4 months old. She weighs 15 pounds 9 ounces(75%) and is 25 and a half inches long(90%). Growing like a weed.

Being cool with Dad's hat on.
What a big girl-she is getting so strong.
She is having a ball eating like a big girl-caught her in the act!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...