Friday, July 11, 2008

Trying something new...

I have decided to try out this blogging thing instead of the babysite that I had up and running for Taegan. I was starting to run out of room over there and wanted to be able to keep things going and give you updates on Justin and I! I am really getting into this internet thing and all the new things I can do with it, so I thought I would give this a try.

Taegan is so much fun lately-we have had a ball this summer. On Wednesday I realized that I go back to school in exactly four weeks. It seems like just yesterday that I was leaving school early and waiting very "patiently" for Taegan to arrive. And now before I know it I am going to have to say goodbye. That makes me very sad.

I am heading back to the classroom on Monday to start doing some work in there. Taegan will spend the day with Grandma Becky so that I can try and be very productive at school. I am not sure how much I will get done because it will be a long day without Taegan with me. We have really got ourselves into a good routine and it will be hard to break it. Although I am sure I will be the only one that it will be hard on!! Taegan has a great babysitter she will go to....

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...