Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busy, Full, Eventful Weekend!!!

WOW! So much has happened since my last post. Where do I start? Let me start off by talking about Taegan's first road trip. Justin, Taegan, my mom and dad, and I all went to Tulsa for a craft show. Mom and I love craft shows and we had never been to the one in Tulsa so we thought it would be fun to check out! The guys decided to tag along to try and keep mom and I under control(it did not help). Taegan was a great traveler. We brought along her small bed and she did not like that very well for the whole night. Each night she woke up at 4:30 and decided she would rather share the queen bed with mom!! The hotel we stayed in had two bedrooms with their own bathroom. Our room had two queens in it so there was plenty of room. It was also her first time swimming. The pool was a little cold and it was almost her bedtime, so she was not that excited about it. She did enjoy it for a few minutes. Taegan was quite a trooper being stuck in
her car seat for the drive. Gotta love that sweet face.

Now for the next adventure when we arrived home. We got home on Saturday night and Justin had three softball games on Sunday night. He ended up getting hurt quite a few times that evening while Taegan and I were there watching him. I decided it was time to take Taegan home and get her ready for bed while Justin was finishing up his last game. He made a funny comment about how he would call me if he broke his ankle and would be going to the hospital! We laughed about it and I headed home. An hour later I got a text as Justin was heading home saying he had really messed up his ankle!!! And he was SERIOUS. So off we went to the doctor on Monday to find out he had deep tissue damage to his ankle and should be off work for a few days. So we are getting some great family time here at home while he is hurt. It is quite a challenge taking care of a husband who is slow moving and a three month old. I am managing!! To make matters even worse-I go back to school in two weeks...........yikes I am not ready for that. Here is a picture of the beautiful ankle that Justin is trying to nurse back to health.




One more cute picture of my little girl loving her pool here at home! She played for 45 minutes today in the water.



No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...