Monday, January 16, 2012

A fun day together...

Last Friday we had a day with absolutely nothing planned and I was very excited about that. I couldn't decide if we should stay in our jammies all day or get dressed and head somewhere fun to play for a little bit. I talked to Taegan and she decided she wanted to go play...so off we went to the ArtLab here at the local university. It is a free lab that has AWESOME stuff for the kids to do. There are tons of different stations and things for them to do. I was hoping that Laekan would take his nap while we were there-but he decided he wanted to play too! So I gave in and let him play and we all had fun.
How cute is she in this hat-I love it on her!!!
Little man found something that was just his height and he could play with...
...or chew on:) Either way he was happy!!!
Taegan was all over the place-but here she is playing at the lighted Lego table!

We enjoyed our morning together doing something FREE and then went and met my Mom at her work and got some lunch. After lunch we headed to my Mom's, put the kids down for a nap, and started purging our scrapbook area and getting it organized! We are ready to roll now and we each have our own work space. Now all I need to do is google all this cool stuff we have to see how to use it...gotta start somewhere!!!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...