Monday, January 9, 2012

All about my little(big) girl!

I'm not sure if you all know, but I have a 3 and a half year old in my house and there are days I am sure she is at least 8! WOW-we are going to have our hands full with her. Who am I kidding? We already have our hands full and I have no clue how we will make it through the teen years. But today, I am not going to even think about those days..I am going to get so excited about what she is up to right now!



We continue to do preschool time everyday. Somedays look different then what I had in mind for preschool time, but she is still working on learning and doing things. She shocks Justin and I on what she picks up even when we aren't paying attention and just how well she is progressing in her knowledge. She continues to memorize her weekly verse for Cubbies at church, does great following rules at preschool, can color inside the lines of all pictures, is doing well at seek and find, has started playing board games with us in the evenings, and can even....
Write her own name-all by herself!!! I was amazed when she asked me one day how to make a "g" and then she whipped out her name alone. I was SO proud of her...I was at a loss of words I was so excited.





She is turning into a young little girl and I really can't even imagine what I will say when she is 8 or older. Justin and I are so lucky to call her ours...even when she is SO stubborn that we both want to pull our hair out! Yes, we have quite a few days like that around here!!

She has started to want to pose for me and the camera-so this was her photo session:)

Really-can you see her attitude here?!


And her silliness?! I ADORE her and everything she does and says. Even on the trying days when I'm not sure I can handle another minute. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her...not one thing! She is our world along with her brother and we will never take her for granted!


She kills me...notice the mismatch socks?? That is thanks to her Aunt Kendra!!!



We love you Taegan McKenna!!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...