Sunday, September 11, 2011

The flower girl.

On Saturday my very good friend/sister got married to her best friend!!! She asked me to be a bridesmaid and Taegan to be the flower girl! I was SOOO nervous for Taegan to get down the aisle all day. Jess and I, along with the other girls spent the day getting pampered and enjoying our time together. We did our hair, make-up, lunch, and got dressed. She was absolutely gorgeous and the groom cleaned up nice:) Taegan wasn't hip on the pictures, but she did smile for a few. This didn't make me feel very comfortable for the walk down the aisle...but she did GREAT!!! The wedding was great, we got a limo to take us to the reception(that was a BLAST), and then the reception was a ball. Taegan danced her heart out and didn't want to leave at all. She had so much fun and slept like a rock that night. Laekan was a very good boy during the wedding and reception. I was very lucky to have Justin take care of the kids all day and most of the night. He really stepped up and I was very grateful for that!!!

Getting her hair did!!!


All dressed up and pretty. Watching her iPod and playing with her doll she got as a gift.


The Bride and Groom-what a fun day!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...