Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Justin and I were going to hold off for another year before we started Taegan in preschool, but then Laekan came! We decided that although she doesn't really need it for the knowledge, learning aspect(I can teach her that stuff at home), she does need it for the social aspect of life. We want her to learn how to share and be nice to her friends. So we decided to bite the bullet and enroll her!!! As excited as I am to allow her this chance to grow and learn, it was hard for this Mommy to let her go. Taegan on the other hand was READY to go!!! We packed her bag, picked out her outfit, and read a book the night before about going to school. She had a hard time falling asleep and was so ready to just GO!!!

She was eager to wear her new dress and smile pretty for me this morning-I was so impressed with "how big" he was.



Mommy with her little girl.

In the car and grinning ear to ear!!! She wouldn't stop talking...the entire car ride.

Standing in front of school ready to go in!!!

Hands washed, ready to go! Mommy made it out of there without tears...




When I went to pick her up she came running to the car and was SO eager to share everything they did that day. She really does melt my heart and I am so proud to say she is my daughter. I won't tell you about the day we went to meet the teacher and show her around-that day wasn't a proud day. Justin and I really have to step back and realize that she is such a special, special girl and one that we are blessed to call our own!!! I think she is going to do great at preschool and this will be great for her this year!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...