Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let's give it a try!

I couldn't remember when we started Taegan on cereal so I was looking back at her calendar and saw that we started trying it when she was three months old. So-I thought we would give it a try last night and see how he did!!! I was surprised at how well he did with it. He didn't gag at all and actually I think most of it went in his mouth. He ate most of the bowl as well-big boy! As excited as I am about this next step for little man, I am a bit sad that it is already time for this. Where the heck has all that time gone???

First try at it(notice Taegan's hand on his bib-she wiped everything away each bite)

I love how he is looking at me in this one:)


The one thing that I wasn't anticipating(although I'm not sure why) was how much Taegan wanted to help. She was SOOO eager to be able to hold the spoon with me and feed him his bites. She wanted to do it on her own, but I just wasn't ready/sure about that! So it looks like feeding him might be a battle of who will feed him!!!

Big Sister holding the spoon and helping Mom!!



Have a good week!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...