Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some exciting stuff...

Miss Taegan has some news to share....

(I have a secret...)
YAY!!!!!


Yes, you read that right we are going to have another baby!!! All three of us are over the moon for this new addition to our family.

I did take 3 tests just to make sure because I am OCD like that:) We were 8 weeks yesterday and feel so lucky to have this chance to have another child. We can't wait to meet the new little one and watch Taegan love on it. She talks about the baby all the time now and knows that Mommy has to go to the hospital to have it. This is one of the reasons I have been a bit quiet on the blog because I didn't want to spill the beans before we had told our parents and immediate families. I have been super sick this first 8 weeks and really hope that once I get out of the first trimester I will feel better!!! It has been rough feeling sick and being so tired and trying to be a mom. WOW!! I do plan on taking weekly pictures and keeping you updated on this little one as the journey progresses. We ask that you keep us in your thoughts and prayers and to keep this little one healthy and safe.

We are SOOO excited to share this with you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!!

Going Strong...


Priceless...