Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10 weeks

This is not a good picture this week because I was doing it myself in the mirror. I didn't get up early enough this morning for Justin to take the picture.

How far along: 10 weeks
Size of the baby: The size of a kumquat
Total weight gain: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes: Nope still wearing all normal clothes!!!
Gender: Find out in December.
Movement: Well I would say no, but I swear I felt the baby move this morning
while laying in bed...but not sure if it is too early??
Sleep: I am sleeping about as good as Taegan is right now-she is having awful night terrors
and it up and down quite a bit. Also making at least one bathroom trip.
What I miss: Not much this week.
Cravings: Still any grape drink I can't get enough of!!!
Symptoms: The lower pain has gone away and the nausea seems to have lessened some
this week!!! I am still not back to normal, but I can at least get out of bed without
feeling sick. I am also eating earlier in the day which is probably why I gained a pound!
Best Moment this week: Having Taegan kiss the baby goodnight each night before bed!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...