Thursday, October 14, 2010

9 weeks...

This week marks 9 weeks of this precious pregnancy and I will do weekly updates from here on on out.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 9 weeks
Size of baby: Baby R is the size of a grape
Total weight gain: 1 pound
Maternity Clothes: Nope-although I will welcome them when it is time!
Gender: Find out in December
Movement: Nothing yet.
Sleep: I am always tired and am sleeping well. The first 6 weeks I had a lot of pain while sleeping and did not sleep well, but that is gone now.
What I miss:Having a sense that something sounds good...I have NO appetite.
Cravings: Anything grape to drink- grape kool-aid and grape slushes are the fav right now.
Symptoms: Last week I was having a ton of lower pain and the doctor wanted to check it out this week with an ultrasound. We went yesterday and everything looks great. Heartbeat at 176 and the baby was active. They think some of my pain is from constipation-NOT FUN. I am also sick to my stomach all day long!!!
Best Moment this week: Seeing the little peanut yesterday and having Taegan kiss the baby.

Here is a shot of the baby from yesterday.

Have a good Thursday and Go K-State!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...