Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whew...

Well, I think I managed to get all caught up yesterday with all the posts that I have missed! It felt good to get that done and now I can go from here. This weekend is going to be crazy busy and then we are leaving for the Mall of America. I have a baby shower Saturday morning for a dear friend from Texas and then we have our annual 4th of July party at Justin's parents house! Taegan, mom, and I leave Sunday morning for the big Mall and will be back on the 8th. I can't believe that when we get back it will be 2 weeks into July!!! Holy cow where is the summer going??? It seems like we are always on the go or have something to do and it doesn't look like that will slow down anytime soon. As much as I love doing stuff together and having fun it is fun to be lazy at home with just us 3. We are looking forward to a day for that!

As for today, Taegan woke up with a yucky cough and just seems a bit under the weather. I am hoping it is just a quick thing and she is much better for Sunday. 8 hours in the car with a sick 2 year old won't be too fun. Although, I'm not sure how much fun 8 hours in the car with her well is gonna be:) Have a good Wednesday.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...