Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Taegan's big girl room

When Taegan turned 2 we moved her to a big girl room and changed her crib to a toddler bed with a side rail. She was super excited to move into her new room and she loves the colors. She takes everyone to her room and shows them everything in there! It is super cute. Since these pictures were taken I finished the letters for her name and they are hanging on the wall above her bed.

I really love the dots-they are the stickers that I can take off and move around.
We did one wall in brown.

I didn't get a new diaper stacker because we are hoping by the end of the summer she has taken up going to the potty:)
I love the shelf we got her with the boxes in them-great organization tool for her room!!!

1 comment:

Jamie B said...

CUTE! It turned out great!

Going Strong...


Priceless...