Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taegan's First Haircut!!!!

I am really behind on blogging and intend to catch up so I can have this as part of the blog for my future scrapbook! So I will go back to a few things I have missed and then pick up from there. Taegan had her first "real" haircut a few weeks ago. I have been cutting her bangs for about a year now, but the rest of her hair has been growing and growing! I decided that it was getting a bit scraggly(is that a word?) and needed to be cleaned up. I thought I would have a much harder time watching it get cut, but really I was fine.

Here is the length of her hair before we left for Mary's(my mom's hairstylist). When it was wet it would got down to the middle of her back!!!
Up in the chair and deciding how much to cut off. She was good about putting her head down when she was supposed to. We decided to cut off 4 inches and cut it under so it would curl under like a bob.
Getting her hair blow dried once it was all cut!! What a big girl. She got a sucker halfway through the cut because she was getting a little squirmy.
The side view.
And the back.
I think it turned out GREAT!!! I love it and she looks so much more grown up...a little sad!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...