Monday, November 17, 2008

Nothing much...

Not a lot going on here, but a cranky little girl on our hands. She is just being very whiny and crying more than usual. I am not sure if she is teething or what is going on. She goes through rough parts of the day and then is okay. She is not sleeping the best at night due to a stuffy nose and is needing to sleep more upright....it has been a long last two night for Mom!!! We have been bonding a lot at 4 in the morning.

Justin and I were lucky enough to get away for a night on Friday and spend an evening with our friends. We went to a KSU basketball game and then hit Aggieville!!! We had a ball and I paid for it the next day-not to mention I have not been feeling well either. So needless to say, we are staying in tonight and trying to get better. Pray that we have a better night-Taegan and Mom could both use it:)

3 comments:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I dont know how you got to my blog...I'd love to know! But thank you for the comment. I am worried that it could be Roto Virus. I do have 3 sons and one had it when he was little. I am afraid it is, but waiting to hear from my mom today to tell me if she is still going poopie all the time. What do they do for Roto virus? I forget, it has been years since my son had it.

Boeckman mommy said...

Hi, thanks for leaving me comment. It really is encouraging when you know people are waiting to hear news.
Your little girl is so cute. I remember all those firsts for the first time. They are just as exciting with the following children, except you learn that they grow up too fast so you try to slow them down. Does that make sence?? Our little guy is growing way way way too fast. Enjoy!!

Rachel Dominguez said...

Angie...it's perfectly ok for you to check in on me...I'm glad to have you join us. I too, have saved your blog and will be following you as well.

Thanks for the advice of the poopy problem. We are watching her close.

Going Strong...


Priceless...