Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

What an awesome year we have had and the last three days have been icing on the cake for us. We have enjoyed every moment we have had with family since our holiday started Friday evening! To say that we are lucky to have what we have would be an understatement.

As I sat in church last night all I could think about was how blessed we are to have Jesus in our lives and to have the family we have in our lives. As I got the presents ready for the kids last night and ate a cookie for Santa I was giddy with excitement to see Taegan's face in the morning. Walking downstairs with her this morning I could hardly wait to see her smile and watch her mind process it all. Rocking Laekan to sleep for his morning nap today while at my parents with them all opening presents was priceless. Enjoying Taegan as she danced and sang for us today with her new Barbie microphone was fantastic. Coming home and unloading our gifts into our living room was overwhelming. Putting the kids to bed and having them both cry tonight was frustrating, but humbling at the same time. Holding Laekan as he calmed down and just breathing him in was breathtaking. Tucking Taegan in for the fourth time and having her say "Mom I sure do love you a lot" after I had got short with her, stole my heart. Watching the Cats play tonight with Justin as we wind down from a very great Christmas-relaxing!!!



We hope you all had a great Christmas this year and had a chance to take in the day! Love you all.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...