Monday, April 19, 2010

Two weeks???

Has it really been two weeks since I have written? Wow, where did the time go? We have been busy and having fun. We had Taegan's 2 year old pictures taken and they turned out great. She is not much for actually looking at the camera and smiling, so we have to be tricky about it. Although I do love pictures where she is just being her silly self or even whining a bit. They make for some great ones too:) We have also been working on redoing some of our backyard, which is now complete. I will take pictures and post some on here-we are almost ready to take the pool out and get it setup!!!! A dear friend of mine lost her Dad in a motorcycle wreck the first week in April and that was a rough week. I still think about her everyday and how hard it must be to keep going. She is very strong and is holding up well!

Wednesday is Justin's birthday and then things start getting crazy for a week or two! I got a temp job with the Census and I start training on Sunday and have it everyday until next Saturday. Next Wednesday my baby girl will be 2 and her party will be on Sunday. WOW-it will be May! I have some pictures on my camera that I will try to load in the next few days.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...