Thursday, December 17, 2009

Disney World 2009

What a fun trip we had to Florida last week. We left on Thursday and arrived home late Monday night. Our flight was delayed an hour leaving and two hours on the way home. That huge snowstorm really caused some back-up with the planes. Overall, the flights went well and we made it there and back safely. Taegan decided to give us a run for our money on the flight home which caused a bit of tenseness between everyone, but we were fine once the plane landed!!! I was so excited to experience this trip with her. Disney World is my all time favorite place to go and I just couldn't wait to share this excitement with her. She loved it all from the minute we got there. I will let the pictures do the talking, but there was one character she did not like at all....Goofy! Poor guy scared the heck out of her everytime she saw him. All we could do was laugh because she would blow kisses and hug the rest of the characters. The lines for the rides were pretty short and we got to swim because it was 80 degrees there!!!! Enjoy.

Dressed up like Minnie for the character breakfast the first morning.
Her first ride...on a Dino with Daddy!
Waiting in line to meet the princesses.
The first princess.
Meeting Cinderella.
Winnie the Pooh ride, holding on like a big girl.
Snow White ride, a bit scared during this ride.
It's a Small World.
Loving on Minnie-she was her favorite!!!
Cinderella's castle-hard to put into words how pretty this was!
Our night in Epcot.
Toes in the sand...in her jammies!
Hanging out on Pooh's head!
Petting the Lego dogs-she LOVED these.
Checking out the lights in Hollywood Studios with Daddy.
Swimming at night...it was still 80 degrees.
Enjoying her ice cream treat after swimming.
One of my favorite pictures from the trip-this was our last day there.
She loves 1,2,3 game.
Heading for home...last picture in Disney.

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I always thought this was the best time of year to go. Looks like you had a great time. We went in 204,2006,2007 so looking through your pics was a nice little blast in the past for me.

Goofy is my favorite and I even had the backwards goofy watch when I was a kid!

Which beach did you go to? Daytona? That was the one we went to when we were just in Orlando.

Glad you all had a safe and great trip.

Kate said...

I have a picture of my mom cousins and I by those legos too!! thats funny! i knew she would love it but oped she wasnt to afraid of the characters! Gooofy does look weird in person! i think that and I am a 13 year old! glad it was so much fun!

Going Strong...


Priceless...