Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas part 2...cousin Kinsley

I am so sorry it has been a bit since I have been on here, life has gotten crazy busy and this is my favorite time of year so I am trying to soak it all in!!! With that said, I will carry on with what has happened the last week:) For starters we enjoyed a lazy morning watching cartoons in bed and I just had to snap this picture because it shows how just alike Taegan and Justin are...
Then last Friday we got to go over and finally see cousin Kinsley, Aunt Melissa, and Uncle Kyle. They flew in for the holidays last Wednesday and we spent the evening out there Friday for Greg's birthday and it was a lot of fun. I was so excited to see Taegan's reaction to Kinsley now that she can be down and play with her-kind of. She wasn't too excited when I held her and wanted to be held as well. As soon as I put them both down on the blanket and we let them interact it was super cute. She was giving kisses and hugs all over Kinsley! She did decided however, that Kinsley's boppy that she uses to help her practice sitting should be Taegan's toy and gets irritated when Kinsley is sitting in it!!! Oh the joys:)

She is going in for a kiss here...

Kinsley is not too sure about her!

On Sunday we got to go back over to Grandma and Grandpa's for the extended Ross Christmas! There were lots of people there she wasn't sure about, and lots of kids that were playing with the toys she usually plays with out there! She warmed up real well to everyone and enjoyed the afternoon. Here she is all dressed up in my favorite dress of hers so far!!!!

Here she is kissing her Minnie ornament on the tree!!!
We had a fun weekend and the first part of this week has flown by. I will finish my wrapping tonight and we start our big Christmas's tomorrow!!! I can't wait. Taegan will have so much fun this year and LOVES unwrapping presents. On a side note-we started the no pacifier boot camp on Sunday night and I thought I was gonna cave in. She cried and cried, but each night it has gotten less and less. I am happy to report that tonight-NOT ONE CRY came from her room!!!! What a big girl she is!!! Merry Christmas to everyone.




2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I just love her polk a dot dress. What a beautiful little girl.

Carson doesn't like it when I hold my nephew either. He gets jealous as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Kat said...

I am so happy that you got through the no-paci in just a week, that is fantastic! Kat

Going Strong...


Priceless...