Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer hodge-podge

I am behind on what has been going on in our lives and I am going to be caught up by the end of the weekend-this is a goal for myself:) We have had a busy and fun summer with lots of plans that have kept us on the go. There have been a few weeks that we have been able to stay home and just relax, although we aren't the best at that in our family! I can't believe school is starting soon and summer is coming to a close. Here are a few pictures of us playing around and enjoying the HOT summer days.
 Taegan and Mommy date night to Outback-it was a reward for her behavior chart.
 My little loves
 She was being super cute this day.
 He loves being able to see himself on my phone before I take the picture.
 It was dress up like a cow day-he just wanted to play with the cow.
 Sibling love in their tie-die Taegan did at summer camp.
 Open mouth kisses!
 Laekan was needing Mommy time at nap:)
Yes-he is this tall!!!

No comments:

Going Strong...


Priceless...